BUILD YOUR CATCH ENGINE!
Catch Engine helps you create high-quality quizzes, assessments and surveys in an easy, efficient and cost-effective way. Use Catch Engine to grow an email list, amass leads, drive positive customer reviews, build data-sets around important topics, grade a class and so much more!
Catch Engine quizzes and surveys can be used to:
- Grow your email list
- Drive positive online reviews (and manage bad customer experiences)
- Build buzz for a book or product launch
- Automate targeted response emails
- Gather data and intelligence on your topic area
GETTING HUGE RESULTS WITH CATCH ENGINE!
These instances of Catch Engine represent some of the great success stories our clients have experienced using this system.
THE CONFIDENCE CODE – We worked with best-selling authors and media personalities Katty Kay and Claire Shipman to create this free quiz surrounding the launch of their blockbuster book, The Confidence Code. The quiz has users respond to a series of questions that help the algorithm assess that person’s confidence before assigning them one of three categories – low, medium or high confidence. Based on the user’s category, they received an email from Claire and Katty with specific guidance on how they can improve their confidence moving forward. Thanks to great media attention and tremendous word of mouth buzz for the quiz, to date more than 160,000 people have taken it.
SQUARE COW MOVERS – Austin-based Square Cow Movers has pursued and achieved a significant growth trajectory for many years based on the great service the company provides. Understanding how important online reviews are in driving new business, the company uses Catch Engine as a post-move survey tool that it sends to customers after the completion of their move. Rather than providing an auto-response to all surveys like most tools, Catch Engine allows Square Cow to customize responses to its customers based on their survey results. If someone scores more than 90% happy with their experience, the email response asks them to share their experience on Yelp, Google Places or another online review site. If they come back below 90% (very rare for Square Cow!) the customer receives an immediate apology note and a notice that they will hear from a manager very soon to discuss their experience (thus preventing a potential bad review).
Unless you are a customer of Square Cow Movers, there is no way for you to see their survey. We still encourage you to check out the Square Cow Movers website though!
DR. CRAIG MALKIN – We worked with Dr. Craig Malkin to create this free quiz surrounding the launch of his acclaimed book, Rethinking Narcissism. The quiz has users respond to a brief series of questions and helps them discover if they are indeed a narcissist or not. Based on how they score on the quiz, they receive a custom response from Dr. Malkin that helps them not only understand their results but also how to improve moving forward. Thanks to great media attention and tremendous word of mouth buzz for the quiz, to date more than 100,000 people have taken it.
Catch Engine was initially created by Nick Alter as a survey tool to help clients measure customer satisfaction and drive positive online reviews. He introduced the tool to Rusty Shelton. Together, Nick and Rusty saw potential to use Catch Engine to help authors and speakers (primarily clients of Shelton Interactive) create quizzes and assessments that would provide personalized responses for quiz-takers. These authors and speakers were able to provide incredible, targeted value based around their brands and material to their target audiences. In return, this provided two things: the ability to quickly grow their email lists as well as a ton of focused and relevant data around their areas of expertise.
Rusty and Nick became partners and, based on the runaway success of many of the first Catch Engine quizzes created, decided to launch Catch Engine as a software platform to help people around the world efficiently and easily create their quizzes and surveys without requiring custom development.
Is your quiz or assessment already complete? Are you just looking for the technology platform to make your quiz work? If so, this “do it yourself” level is the easiest and cheapest way to get started!
The DIY Level includes:
- Up to 10 Engines (what we call a quiz or assessment) with:
- Easy set-up wizard, which will walk you through the process of uploading your new Engine
- Embed code so the Engine can be added to your website
- Email response templates that you can easily customize to match your brand
- Access to create stand-alone links to track results for specific audiences
- 24/7 access to the Catch Engine dashboard, which will provide detailed results for your quiz
- Integration with Infusion Soft & MailChimp to ensure emails are seamlessly added to your list
- Customizable performance reports to help you track your Engine’s performance
- Each additional Engine costs $20/month extra OR buy 10 more for $100/month extra
Timeline: Immediate! As soon as you setup your quiz/assessment it is ready to use.
Call or email us to get started with your very own Catch Engine account and FREE 30 minute consultation!
If you have a quiz or assessment already complete but you want our team to take the quiz and email responses you have written and set-up your quiz for you, the basic setup package is the way to go. All you have to do is send us the Word document and we’ll do the rest!
The Basic Package includes:
- Everything outlined at the DIY level.
- Our team taking your content (questions, answers, scoring logic & email responses) and setting up your quiz for you. NOTE: Design at this level is strictly limited to the DIY options available in design section of the Catch Engine system.
Timeline: Your new Engine will be live and ready to use in 1-3 business days.
Email us or call us to get started with your Basic Engine Plan and we’ll be in touch shortly!
If you want a fully-branded experience for those who take your quiz/assessment, the Custom Design Level is the way to go. All you have to do is send us the Word document and we’ll do the rest!
The Custom Design Level includes:
- Everything outlined in the “Basic” package (we set everything up for you!)
- Our award-winning graphic design team will custom design your quiz and email template responses to match the look and feel of your website and/or brand.
Timeline: Your new Engine will be live and ready to use in 7-10 business days, pending your approval of the designs we develop for you.
Call or email us to get started with your Custom Design Level Plan and we’ll Be in touch shortly!
Don’t have the time to write your quiz or assessment? Would you like our team to handle everything, including coming up with the right focus, writing your quiz, creating the email responses, scoring logic and custom design for your engine? Our Full-Service plan is just what you need to get on track!
The Full-Service Engine Development Level includes:
- We do everything for you at this level, including coming up with the idea for your Engine, writing the questions, answers, email responses and developing the scoring logic.
- We fully custom design your Engine, including the email responses.
Timeline: Your new Engine will be live and ready to use in 30-45 days, pending your approval of the content and designs we develop for you.
Call or email us to get started with your Locomotive Plan and we will be in touch shortly.